Other Training Courses
Why is Training Important?
Training is essential to equip people with tools, understanding and confidence to deal with all kinds of mental ill-health and wellbeing issues. Given the current climate in the UK surrounding mental health, the likelihood of encountering issues both personally, and professionally is almost guaranteed.
Training provides participants with knowledge, awareness, and resources which they can utilise to support individuals and manage situations. Training will also reduce the stress one can experience through the uncertainty and anxiety associated with feeling like you don’t know how to support or approach someone suffering emotional distress.
Benefits of Training
- Participants will be equipped with the necessary skills to meet the challenges surrounding personal, day-to-day, and professional mental health issues
- In the workplace, better equipped staff means the provision of better service
- Personally: familial communication, understanding and atmosphere can be improved
- Increased motivation and morale evidenced in increased productivity
- There may be a reduction in sickness leave due to early intervention and better management of issues surrounding mental health
- Improved confidence, culture and commitment within organisations due to workplace taking a proactive approach to improving mental wellbeing of workforce
- Improved self-awareness surrounding personal mental health and wellbeing allowing individuals to foresee and manage potential issues before they spiral to emotional unwellness
Bespoke Training Courses
Training in Mind are able to offer bespoke versions of the courses that are currently available. These are tailored specifically to focus on certain areas that are of importance to the requestor. For example, these could be:
- Pre/Postnatal Depression
- Depression, Anxiety and/or Bipolar
- Mental Health for Managers
- Anxiety and Depression in Young People
Should you want to enquire about bespoke courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org